WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You’ll be part of a squad with mixed profiles (Backend, Frontend, UX, QA)
- Deliver high quality and well tested code
- Adhere to coding best practices and propose ways to improve them
- Be willing to incorporate new tools/libraries/frameworks to improve squad’s day to day life
- Participate in technical designs for new functionality
- Don’t hesitate on refactor ugly parts
- Think asynchronously, think resiliently
- Propose and code enhancements to current microservices
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Love to code
- At least 4 years of working experience with Java and Spring
- Java17 or at least Java11
- Experience in async microservices platforms, preferably with RabbitMQ or Kafka. Asynchronous mentality is a must
- Cloud experience Azure
- Application and cloud infrastructure knowledge (Azure)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and team oriented
- Highly communicative
- Self demanding and willing to improve the team being an example to follow
WHAT DO WE DO?
We are building a new Digital product from scratch.
- Microservices, events, more microservices and more events.
- Rest contracts with OpenAPI
- Event contracts with AsyncAPI