The Bidding Office team actively drives and manages the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and supports the Sales team. The Pre-Sales Consultant is a key technical adviser and advocate for our products and solutions. Besides, the Pre-Sales Consultant helps to shape the product and company direction by providing market information to the Product Development team.
- Support sales team by attending meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during trials, proof of concepts, complex demonstrations.
- Provide technical specifications and requirements documentation as necessary to support the proposed solution.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Provide market feedback to Product Development and Evolution.
- Support sales pipeline construction initiatives (participation in fairs and exhibitions, product demonstrations).
- A degree in Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields. Candidates with other degrees are eligible if they can evidence, they have the required technical skill set.
- Advanced English(writing and oral skills) and at least medium Spanish. Further languages are a plus.
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills.
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions to different audiences, from technical to CEO profiles.
- Excellent listening skill.
- Strong analytical Skills.
- Strategic and Creative Thinking Skills: Being able to analyze if our solutions are fit to be applied to other sectors or types of clients
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions.
- Disposition to travel internationally.
- Experience in the public transport sector and/or proposal and tender writing is a plus and will have an influence on your starting salary/position.
- Valid work permit for Spain and willingness to move to Madrid if required
- Permanent work contract after a six-months trial period.
- International team and work environment.
- Flexible working hours in a mutual way: You can autonomously organize your working day as long as you are available for key meetings and presentations.
- Flexible compensation system and social benefits (medical insurance with Sanitas, meal vouchers, public transport, childcare vouchers, etc.).
- A hybrid model between office and remote working, if desired.
- An exciting and future-proof work environment: Despite the pandemic, our company and business are growing strongly and especially the Bidding Office team has the opportunity to explore completely new markets with its vision, based on a combination of creativity and deep technical understanding.