GOAL SYSTEMS’ COOKIES POLICY
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
Goal Systems, S.L., uses its own and third-party cookies for [technical, analytical and geolocation, personalisation and behavioural advertising] purposes, in order to provide you with the services offered on its website and its functionalities and [to create profiles of your browsing habits that allow us to show you content that is of interest to you].
To continue browsing the website, you need to accept, configure or reject the cookies that will be applied to your browsing. For more information, you can review our cookies policy.
Goal Systems, S.L. uses its own and third-party cookies for [technical, analytical and geolocation, personalisation and behavioural advertising] purposes, in order to provide you with the services offered on its website and its functionalities and [to create profiles of your browsing habits that allow us to show you content of interest to you].
COOKIES POLICY WEB GOAL SYSTEMS, S.L.
In this Cookies Policy, we want to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies we use, detailing below what a cookie is, what it is used for, what types of cookies we use, what their purpose is and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
OWNERSHIP OF THE PUBLISHER OF THE COOKIES
The publisher of the cookies is Goal Systems, S.L. (hereinafter, “Goal Systems“), CIF B-82096736, domiciled in Madrid, C/ Agustín de Foxa S/N, Portal 25, Planta 11, 28036, Madrid.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about your browsing. The set of cookies from all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our Website and many others. Among others, cookies allow this Website, among other things, to store and retain information about the browsing habits of Users or their devices, recognise the user, obtain information or personalise the way in which the content is displayed. Depending on the information contained in them and the use they are making of the devices, they can be used to recognise the user.
Under no circumstances can cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Depending on the entity that owns the cookies:
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from our equipment or domain and from which we provide the requested service.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain managed by a third party.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session cookies. These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. This allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies. These are cookies that are stored on the hard drive for a certain period of time. The cookie will stop working after that date. The Website reads these cookies each time you make a new visit. We generally use these cookies to facilitate shopping and registration services.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: they allow browsing through the Website and the use of the different services. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users according to previously personalised parameters, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Analytical or statistical cookies: these enable the tracking, monitoring and analysis of browsing and user behaviour. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on the behaviour of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed in order to display personalised advertising.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE?
In particular, the Website uses the following own and third-party cookies:
The Website also makes use of Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help the website analyse how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website will include the processing of your IP address and will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
More information on the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and their duration can be found on the Google Analytics website at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es#overview.
The information stored shall not be the subject of an international transfer of data, [except in the cases indicated above. These cases are specifically the following:
Google Analytics] .
In accordance with the applicable regulations, the use of the following types of cookies does not require your express consent: (i) technical cookies; (ii) user interface customisation cookies marked or chosen by the user himself and (iii) own analytical cookies that only process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, provided that the user is offered the possibility of rejecting them.
HOW CAN WE MANAGE COOKIES?
Users can configure the installation of cookies during the configuration process of the Website and are aware that disabling cookies and similar technology may affect the normal use of the Website and the services provided by the Website.
However, in order to disable the cookies installed by the Website, users may (i) configure them in the Control Panel enabled by Goal Systems, or (ii) follow the instructions of their equipment for each browser. For example:
- With Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy (also available at the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
- With Firefox: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy (also available at the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias).
- With Google Chrome: Setup -> Preferences -> Security -> View (also available at the following link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es).
Neither this Website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy. Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and it is from here that Users should exercise their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this Website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers. In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
If you have any doubts or queries about this Cookies Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section of the Website or at the following email address email@example.com.